Thursday, March 24, 2011

Life is not fair. But it is still good.

Today I had to take Rutherford to get checked out, the malfunction indicator light went on a few days ago so I figured something was wrong. After waiting an hour and a half doing my homework for after spring break I got some news. Nothing was wrong with him. NOTHING. Basically I spent 100 dollars to have them turn off a light. Thanks. I was annoyed. It a) shouldn't have cost that much b) taken that long and c) the light shouldn't have come on in the first place. Crappy.
Alas I have decided that I need shrug if off. WHY? Because overall, life is good. I got a head start on my homework. I am done with midterms. I am going to Florida in a day to play amazing golf courses. I am allowed to wear jeans or sweatpants if I want to. I have enough (too much) food to eat.
See? Life is good. It might not always be fair. But looking at that list I just made I think it is safe to say that if life was fair it would suck more.

No comments:

Post a Comment