Wednesday, March 16, 2011

OH WHAT?!

Today was going to be a really good day. My slacker conditioning coach (technically should be professor but that sounds ridiculous) cancelled class this morning so I got to sleep in! Unfortunately I got up at 8:57. I had class at 9. I immediately fell out of bed in shock and pulled on some sweat pants. Ran out the door to the gym. My weight training coach barely noticed me jogging up to the track to do laps. Oops!
After a boring rendition of Great Philosophers and a enlightening but slightly disappointing US. Government and politics (I got an 86 on my last exam). I hurried to my room and found a diamond in my email inbox. Email topic "class cancelled today" the professor mentioned something about being sorry and last minute but WHO CARES?! Class was cancelled! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
No worries. I sufficiently wasted my time writing thank-you notes (but alas I ran out of stamps). BUT I looked up who our Supreme Court justices were, just to be informed, and then I looked up their salaries (they make about $220,200). THEN I got curious about other political figure salaries. President Obama is raking in a nice $400,000 for the REST OF HIS LIFE at least. No wonder he pushed the health care bill, he'll be sitting pretty when we all paying via taxes for obese people's tummy tucks. Thanks Barack.
Whoa. Digress Much?
I am happy HAPPY happy that I didn't have to go to TWO classes today. I might just go frolic in the puddles.
PS. WHO IS EXCITED FOR SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!?!?! (I finally get to go to the bar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment