Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Things I LOVE


I love many things... but some more than others
1. Lists (hence this little gem you get to enjoy)
2. Stationary, and writing cards just for fun
3. Cupcakes. All kinds, but my favorite is a good rich chocolate with yummy cream cheese frosting.
4. golf/tennis skirts. My collection is getting extensive, so many cute colors! and so comfy!
5. Birthdays, I love my own but I also love helping other people celebrate theirs! (also random celebrations for no reason are fun too, everybody loves a party)
6. Green grass, I love just frolicking around in the summer time
7. Looking at pictures from the night before, so fun... plus it helps us remember things that we may have er... forgot.
8. Hot Chocolate with whipped cream, mmmm so good in these cold minnesota days. Plus if you ask for a little mint in it, omg you are in for a treat!
9. Getting mail and packages! My parents send some really random stuff in my packages, but my sister sends the best stuff, she sends stationary, treats, gum, and magazines. Pretty much she is the best.
10. Root beer floats. Probably my second favorite treat! perfect for the hot summer day.

I have lots more but that's all I have right now, let's hear your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment