Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We've got a JUMPER!

An unfortunate event just happened to me. I was just minding my own, munching on cashews (good fat?) in the the library (yes I live here) when a tasty cashew that I had just grabbed and planned to eat leapt from my finger tips. It danced across my computer key, down the side of the desk and fell behind the heater. Come to think of it, the heater sucks, I am always freezing in the library. Knowledge can't keep you warm. I couldn't help but think, "what a lively little devil, evading the vacuum that is my stomach!"
While we are on the topic, (not really but I will force this topic upon you) can I just say that I do not understand the concept of "good fat." I looked up the nutritional value (because that's what I do these days...) in cashews and supposedly they are pretty healthy. But they kept referring to the cashews having "good fat." WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? Ok so I've just been eating a pound of cashews and gained 40 pounds. My friends say "you've gotten fat" do I just reply, "yeah but its the good kind" ? Because that makes sense....

No comments:

Post a Comment