Tuesday, March 1, 2011

College Diet.



Yeah. It happened. Freshman 15 hit me like a school bus. I vowed to eat right my sophomore and Junior years. I work out everyday. I eat vegetables more now than I did with my mom barking at me every night at the dinner table. Alas, what does the cafeteria do to me... soft serve ice cream and... wait for it.... hot fudge and caramel sauce. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I suddenly believe that I cannot do my homework if I do not have sufficient sugar intake. OMG that 5 minutes it took to my eat my bowl of ice cream is HEAVEN. egad. I will never fit into that dress. I vow to never eat another sweet or fattening thing again! perma-diet!

4 hours later in the library me and the cronies decide we want chips and salsa. The caf is out of salsa. So we opt for some yummy onion dip. Obesity be damned!
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment