Monday, March 14, 2011

Coincidence?


Today is a big day here on the hill. Most importantly it is E's 21st birthday but we also got our housing assignment for next year! Yay for seniors living on campus! haha
This housing assignment is extra special. K, my other best friend is a senior and will be graduating this spring. She is off to law school to do financial and corporate law, (she's wicked smart!). She lives in 206 southwest. Our housing assignment for next year is 206 southwest! CRAZY! I mean, seriously, that's weird. We even joked about it on saturday night, saying that they should leave us notes if we got their room. AND NOW THEY ACTUALLY CAN!
I am super excited to have new roommates. I will be living with A who is also from Montana. I will share and apartment with H and E, both amazing girls! No more M, chewing her gum obnoxiously :)

Basically I am SUPER EXCITED!
I could skip for joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment