Wednesday, March 16, 2011

By the way...

Turns out I promised a goal list in my first blog. Totally spaced that one eh?
OK so here it goes
1. Lose Weight, be fit and happy with my body
-Point of interest, I gave up calling myself fat or complaining about my looks for lent, I really need a better body image!
2. Get a 3.5 gpa simple enough but I still need to study a lot (and consequently not spend so much time on the internet.
3. Go to nationals, and PLAY, not just be the sweaty and dehydrated extra team member.
4. Slowly give up coffee. So far I have been coffee free for almost a week.
5. Get enough sleep and stay healthy, nobody likes a sicky.
6. Write a card or letter at least once a week.
7. Read a book every month for fun.
8. Call my family members more than once a week.

Sounds good to me!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me too. Get after it. Mark creeping as Maria. Yuk it up.

    ReplyDelete