Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect


Its that time of year again, when I am beginning to get golf withdrawals. I need to see some green fairways soon!
It is true here at GAC we have an amazing golf simulator and a top notch green but that just doesn't cut it. Half the reason I play golf is because of the time spent outside. Yeah sometimes it rains or snows or gets really windy. But hey, I'd rather be dealing with that than having to be inside a stuffy classroom.
Anyway, tonight was one of the nights we had indoor golf practice. Aka most boring two hours of my life. Gah. I spent the entire time just talking to my teammates. Not to mention avoiding a certain someone on the boys team. Let's just say that was a drunken oopsie.
... Yeah so basically we just hit balls into a net or try to chip to a bucket. Riveting.
Can't wait for spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment