Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Research Proposal: ALL SYSTEMS GO!

Hey kids!
I finally chose a research topic! (who cares if it is VERY similar to a research paper I wrote last year...) European settlement here I come! -via history duh.
I think you (being the random internet browser that just happened to stumble upon my blog) fail to see the importance of this crucial step in my procrastination. Not only do I have a topic, (no thesis as of yet) but I have books! 9 glorious secondary sources to assist me in research. The great thing about college is they let you check out 50 books! In high school they only allowed us to check out 3 books. 3!? can you believe that sort of tyranny? Yay college!
ahem. I need to type of these sources real quick, come up with a question/thesis, and then annotate the sources. Easy as pie. Lets go get some COFFEE!!!!!

ok we have a slight glitch (thats an awesome word, glitch) in the system. The coffee stand was not open. They closed an hour early. Bastards. Now I am stuck munching on reese's puffs and water. Not together, obviously, that would be gross.

Alrighty. I've got my working pants on and I gotta go get some research underway! huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment