Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feeling Low?


GO SHOPPING!
I must say, the shopping here on the hill sucks, unless you want to buy a bunch of over priced college sweatshirts, (i have too many of those... but I love 'em!) Anyway neighboring town isn't too great either. They have wet seal, target, charlotte ruesse, and a few other places. What's a girl to do?
BEHOLD: The internet (brought to you by Al Gore)
Ok ok, so I suck at shopping in real life and I have little to no sense of style (right now I am wearing sweatpants and an under-armor shirt... classy, but I am going to to be in the library all day so its ok) I basically wear whatever my friends, roommates or sister dress me in. Usually I am not the biggest fan of shopping, mostly because I hate spending money (like stamps, mail should be free!) But my sister, mom and best friends LOVE to shop. So I've warmed up to the activity. Instead of just making a list for toothpaste, gum and socks and then leaving the store with just those items, I am now able to browse around and maybe buy (gasp) something that wasn't on my list. Anyway, without having to leave the comfort of my study cubby, I can take a study break and looks at some lovely buyable items.
For cheap wardrobe necessities I look no further than Forever 21. Cute and cheap and trust me you will wear that sweater out! American Apparel has some good stuff too, but it requires more sifting.
Although I am in college and have few opportunities to wear fancy cocktail dresses or sundresses (seeing as its -2) I still love ModCloth and all the funky things they have to offer. Never fails to make me feel better!
Here's the dress I got myself for my 21st
For sports and stuff I look at nike and adidas.

No comments:

Post a Comment