Thursday, March 17, 2011

CREEPING.

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!
Being of Irish ancestry I am a big fan of this magical little holiday. PLUS I actually know what Saint Patrick did. SO HA! The myth is that he expelled all the snakes from the Island of Ireland.... which is probably false... but hey, they have to have a few miracles in order to be canonized and I'd say thats a pretty good miracle to have on your list of miracles (heck I don't even have a list of miracles, unless you count that A I got in bio). Young Patrick was captured by Irish pagans and then somehow found himself returned to the continent. Then HE CAME BACK to Ireland and spread the word of God and christianized that nation. Thus becoming the patron saint of Ireland. The Irish do celebrate this day but not in the same way Americans do. They don't really get drunk off of green beer or parade around in green clothing. I think they go to church.
... yay Ireland.

Back to the title. I am in the library, although I finished my homework hours ago. I saw my friend P in some bio/nature class walking around campus. It appears that they were looking at trees... at least they were gesturing at the trees a lot. Being the creep that I am I decide to text P. "LOOK AT ALL THE TREEEEES" clever am I not? Its fun to watch him grab his phone and then look around in a somewhat paranoid way.... Gotcha.

ok ok so my life is a little dull if I have to get myentertainment from being the campus creep. society be damned! I will creep away and enjoy it.

1 comment: