Saturday, May 28, 2011

When will I learn?

I realize I am now using this blog to record my awkward moments.
Lucky for you guys I have another moment to share with y'all!
Last Thursday was the senior bar crawl and boy was that fun! We went to a number of bars, specialties included jello shots and dollar tabs. We eventually ended up at the most popular bar, Patty's. I actually was having a good time, E was being a bit ridiculous (as always) and K was running around taking pictures with EVERYONE. Not to mention she was being tailed by some suiters which always makes her happy. By the time last-call came around K had three gentlemen pining for her attention. But she was too busy dancing on the table. E was miffed because that is exactly the kind of attention she wants and was not getting. Previously one of my friends introduced me to his friend and E was standing there. After I shook his hand E stormed away ranting about how no one likes her. That was a pleasure to deal with.
Anyway we left K in good hands and we got on the first bus home. One of E's friends from high school was on the bus and invited us back to his apartment. It was then that E told me that she wanted to hook up with him. Obviously I was sick of being the 3rd wheel but I was too tired to argue. We didn't end up in his room but the apartment of K's ex boyfriend. E was blackout by this time and putting her moved on every male.
One of the roommates, C, came in spraying a fire extinguisher. Solid. He comes in and E promptly leads him to the bedroom. I am pretty much sober by this time and in no mood. But E told me to wait. Wait? Wait where? So I am stuck just hanging out in the living-room. One of the other roommates is there, J, and he is relatively sober. We make occasional small talk while watching tv. Unfortunately neither of us are outgoing and its hard to make continuous small talk for 3 hours. Yep. 3 HOURS of waiting for E to finish. The funny part was that she kept coming out of the room to have little talks with me. One time she announced that she did not want to give another bj, that she thought C had a girlfriend and during a private convo she told me she needed 15 more minutes just so she could "get off."
Meanwhile I was discovering via small talk that I had a lot in common with J. He played golf and loved to fly fish. Plus he loves Montana. When E finally decided that she was done I said good bye to J and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. In that 3 hours I developed a crush. CRAP. Anyway this goes under my awkward moments list because 3 hours of small talk with anyone whilst your bestie is getting some is always awkward. I don't care who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment