Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Is it? Could it possibly be... Spring?!

BARELY. But I think spring has arrived. After suffering a disaster of a spring with flooding, freezing temps and more precipitation than necessary I think we might actually have some nice weather. Yesterday was so cold I didn't even go to practice.... and the girls that did go said it was pointless because they couldn't feel their hands. Don't worry I got plenty of practice today and even got some vitamin D! We really have to up the practice this week because Nationals is next week! YIKES. I am already nervous. I'm not exactly hitting the ball great and my short game cannot compensate that much. Every time I hit a bad shot on the range I just picture the course in Florida where any missed shot could result in disaster. How much can I really improve in 4 days?
In other news the men's golf team got an at large bid to nationals as well! We're all very proud of them!
Lots to do before I miss an entire week of school! Like that 20 page research paper... Lord help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment