Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dalliance.

I want one. A dalliance.
Particularly with the hot english major who lives above me.
I realize that this is my crazy imagination running away with things. Not to mention I am completely bored and just watched a en episode of BBC's "Mistresses." But seriously I feel like I need to reward myself. And who could reward me better with a humanities intellectual equal who also plays tennis? Boy Upstairs. I've had two classes with Boy Upstairs. Creative Writing and Medieval England. I'm not really sure what I was like in creative writing but I can vividly remember an embarrassing instance from Medieval England. I was paired with Boy Upstairs, his roommate and another kid (who actually looked like Moe from the Simpsons). We were assigned to read a chapter out of King John and report on it to the class from the point of view of his barons. It was barely a five minute presentation, but we all know how I get when I stand up in front of people. All my brain cells deicide that would be the perfect time for a nap. When the presentation was over I sat down.... and didn't really remember what I said. But I do have the feeling that I used the word "crazy" or the variation "crazily" to describe taxes, parliament meetings and King Johns policies in general. I make great impressions on people.
Anyway besides saying the sultry "hey" in the stairway past Boy Upstairs there has been minimal interactions. Not that that stops me from looking at him....
So thats my life. All I really want is to make-out with someone. Boy Upstairs should come down here and help a girl out.

No comments:

Post a Comment