Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Here we go again...

Multiple points to this blog entry my friends.
1). I had yet another awkward moment. My friend C just graduated from high school. My brother is one of his really good friends. We all golf together. So I got invited to his graduation party and I thought it would be fun to go and see him and his family. My brother wanted to go too but didn't get off work until 8. So we showed up to the party a little late. This meant that only high schoolers were left. I figured only a few people knew me so they might not know I was way too old for this party. We played ultimate frizbee and eventually sat by a bon-fire. I was laughing and joking with C's little sister about how I was too old for this party and that I should really leave. My brother of course was adding to the jokes saying I was a big creeper for even showing up. And then some girl asked me how old I was... I had to admit to her that I was 21. Then she asked me in kind of a snobby way what I was doing here....
So awkward. How do you explain to a bunch of stupid high schoolers that you just wanted to see your friend and old teammate but then got sucked into a stupid party. AWKWARD. These things really need to stop happening to me.
2) Its raining outside. And the thing about Montana rain is that it is never warm. Its always cold and windy. Even if it is a beautiful day and it starts to rain the temperature will drop 20 degrees. Added to the flooding we are experiencing (like the rest of America) rain doesn't help. My poor dad is about to call it quits and just give up on the golf business. Lets get some sun!
3) My mother is crazy. Straight up insane. She told me she would pay me to clean her clutter areas. I started on the pantry and I just get so frustrated because we have like a million empty jars that she "collects." Plus we have a ton of foods that we rarely eat. I found 5 boxes of falafel. Who needs five boxes of falafel? Besides a greek family. And three bags of seaweed? I swear this stuff has got to be decades old. But then my mother will not let me rearrange anything and she just stops me from cleaning anything. Its totally pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment