Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Whoa!

Sorry I haven't written in a while (yes I mean YOU special reader who doesn't exist!) I've been busy. REALLY BUSY. Last night I got about 4 hours of sleep. And I am used to about 8. Yeah whatevs. I'm spoiled.
Ethics committee was a huge bitch and lasted for 3 hours. Those people drive me nuts. They sit and they argue and they pick at every detail in the world. And what does it come down to? nothing. We table the decision until we have more information. Ethics committee basically has two options. Suggest impeachment or dismiss the compliant. Um sorry but we can't go around co-presidents elect. The student body already hates senate enough. So what does this girl do about it? Well besides making snide comments during meetings I skipped the meeting today! suck it. I told them I had practice. ha. Athletics always beat out student government.
I had about 200 pages of reading to do for class... which I didn't finish. But regardless of if I did the reading I don't participate in class anyway... so what's the point?
Golf really is a major time suck in my life. I really want to be good and go to nationals so I work hard. I put in the hours I need to be my best. But it takes 30 minutes just to get to the course... on average I spend about 20 hours of my week doing golf related activities, not including my entire weekends at tournaments. I love it but homework is starting to slide.
oy and yet here I am on the internet not doing my homework. Yikes obviously my time management sucks. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment