Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Too Cool For School

I'm at the library again! I'll be leaving shortly to go to golf practice... despite no local courses being open, we are now practicing on the rugby fields. Just what I love to do: piss off the rugby players. Good idea coach.
Anyway because midterms have passed and Easter is only a few weeks away it's time here on the hill that graduation gowns are being received in the mail and class registration is looming. I am in a complex sort of bind. Should I major in English as well as history? I really would like to because people always say history is such an easy major and I am a tad embarrassed to not have a double major (not that english is particularly useful). Technically I can still major in English but doing so would take up 6 of my 8 classes for next year, leaving me with only two 300 level history classes. Not to mention that I would be taking a lot of hard classes like "art of interpretation," "Shakespeare" and the senior english seminar. I would really like to enjoy my last year at college... take some interesting classes, have a successful golf season and actually have a social life. Plus I would REALLY like to take some other history courses... that an english major wouldn't allow me to take. "Tudor and Stuart England," "travel and tourism" "Scandanavia to 1800" COME ON! those classes are awesome!
I don't know what to dooooo! someone should decide for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment