Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So much to say!

Hey Friends!
I have a large load of things to get off my mind. Don't worry very little of it is my complaining (a first!)
Happy Easter! Sorry to be late on this one. I got a few days off of school. I wish I could have gone home (I did have a 6 day break because of my AWESOME schedule). Alas we also had a golf meet last friday and saturday so I had to stick around. My family went to church and apparently had a fabulous time without me. I was invited to my teammates' grandparents house to celebrate Easter (we slept in and forgot to go to church-but don't worry mom I still believe in God). We had an egg hunt and an awesome home cooked meal. It was lovely and I am so thankful for them.
In other news, the team won our golf meet! The first day we all played like shiz and were down 7 strokes to Eau Claire. Like we do we came back in true fashion and won. We play in Eau Claire next weekend and are hoping for another win before nationals. Speaking of nationals, I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO PLAY THIS YEAR... instead of being the dehydrated extra teammate who is barfing in the palm trees. I am really excited, especially because my golf game isn't totally sucking right now.
Like the true pessimist that I am I must say that its raining. This is preventing me from going out to practice today. I know I know, I should say "to hell with rain! I love to practice in all elements!" Normally the rain would not deter me. But its 42 degrees and windy. Plus I am out of gas and have no money... so yeah, that makes things difficult.
On the bright side I got some awesome mail today! My dad sent me some news paper articles from our local chronicle- a black angus cow had triplets! he also sent me 5 dollars. I love him.
Right now I am in the library (freezing... I've had to put on my jacket) working on my 20 page research paper. I have about a page. But mostly I am doing research. Which got me thinking about grad-school. It would be really cool to get my masters and PhD.... but this is sooo hard! There is so much to read... and so little specific information that I need. I just spent the last hour reading an article only to use 3 sentences from it. But I still need those 3 sentences. Oi my life is going to be over and I will only have a paper to show for it. Ah well, I would rather be doing this than biology!

No comments:

Post a Comment