Thursday, February 17, 2011

Library Times

So here I am at the library not really doing my homework. I am supposed to be writing about the anti-federalist movement and the federalist papers. Don't get me wrong, I love the good ol' founding fathers, but I could be watching Glee right now. ha. Glee is such a dumb show but it sucks you in and you can't help but staring at the TV waiting for the next completely ridiculous thing to occur. None of the crap that goes down in glee went down in High School. At least no one at my alma mater would waste a perfectly good slushy on some geek. We did have a random strip-tease at a dance off but that was about as wild as it got.
Anyway back to the FFs (Founding fathers), my real father is completely obsessed with John Adams and everything he did. Every time someone complains about something in our household my dad will say something like, "yes well my good friend John Adams put his life on the line for this country and you better start appreciating it!"
Right-o Dad. The thing is, I do appreciate it. Heck I am one of 11 college republicans. Isn't that enough. (even though I am more of a moderate- gay rights anyone?)
The one thing I am really against is gun control. Montana is one of those great states where there are few laws on guns and who can own them. Of course we do have laws, like crazy people cant own them and you have to be 18 and no restraining orders against you and what not. But seriously no one in montana is going to rob you because everyone has a least 4 loaded guns in their house. The Right to bear arms! totally brilliance.
ok I really got to go, my friends are being all studious and what not. Federalist papers here I come!
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment