Sunday, July 3, 2011

You do what you do and you pay for your sins.

And there is no such thing as what might have been. That's a waste of time.

I am home just waiting for my parents to get home from the lake house. I've done my makeup, my hair and decided on an outfit for tonight's rodeo. I'm not really sure why I put so much efforts into my looks when I'm going to the rodeo with my parents and will not really be attempting to attract the males of Livingston. oh well. its done.
I love the rodeo. Especially the Round Up over the fourth of July weekend. But after the rodeo and fireworks is a dance. I usually dance with my dad and brother. Once upon a time I had someone else to dance with. But now my brother isn't going and I don't really want to go. Because the only thing worse than sitting alone tapping your boot to the music is being asked to dance by a stranger. neither options are desirable. Maybe I will just get drunk and forget to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment